1. Personal Data
Position：Senior professor of psychology, Beijing Normal University
Affiliation：Institute of Developmental Psychology, Beijing Normal University
Mail Address：Institute of Developmental Psychology, Beijing Normal University,
19 Xinjiekouwai Street, Beijing 100875, China
2. Professional experience
● 1998-Present Director, Division of Pedagogy and Psychology, Committee of Social
Science, Ministry of Education, China
● 2014-present Director, the Experts guidance Committee of Mental Health Education in
Universities, Ministry of Education, China
● 2009-2011 President, Chinese Psychological Society
● 1997-2017 Director, the Experts guidance Committee of Mental Health Education in
Primary and Secondary Schools, Ministry of Education, China
● 1997-2008 Member of the disciplinary review group (Psychology) of Academic
Degrees Committee of the State Council
● 1989-1999 Director, Institute of Developmental Psychology, Beijing Normal University
3. Research Interests
● Research on the key competencies of students.
● Thinking development of children and adolescents.
● Teacher psychology research, especially professional ethics of teachers.
● Psychological guidance of primary and secondary school students after disaster.
4. Major Publications
● Lin, C.D. (2002).Developmental Psychology. Zhejiang Education Press, Zhejiang. (Second Edition)
● Lin, C.D. (2014). Learning and Development. Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing. (Fourth Edition).
● Lin, C.D. (2012). Lin Chongde's Selected Works in Psychology. People's Education Press, Beijing.
● Lin, C.D. (2014). Research On Psychological Assistance of Primary And Secondary School Students After Disaster. Economic science press, Beijing.
● Lin, C.D. (2018).Creativity Psychology. Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing.
● Lin, C. D., & Li, T. (2003). Multiple intelligence and the structure of thinking.Theory & Psychology, 13(6), 829-845.
● Lin, C. D*. (2016). Reflection on the future basic education.Curriculum, Teaching Material and Method, 36(3), 3-10.
● Lin, C. D*. (2017). The Research of Core Competencies and Values for Students in China.Studies of Psychology and Behavior, 15(2), 145-154.
● Lin,C. D.*, Wu, X. C., Chen, Q, Y. & Tian, Y. X. (2018). The construction and evaluation of Expert-Coach-Teacher collaboration model as a new trauma intervention approach.Journal of Beijing Normal University(Social Science Edition),(2), 32-40.
● Ying, L. H.,Lin*, C. D., Wu, X. C., Chen, C., Greenberger, E., & An, Y. Y. (2014). Trauma severity and control beliefs as predictors of posttraumatic growth among adolescent survivors of the Wenchuan earthquake.Psychological Trauma: Theory Research Practice & Policy, 6(2), 192-198.
5. Honor and Awards
● National excellent teachers (2006).
● National outstanding professional and technical personnel (2014).